When we think of beautiful skin, we think of skin that is moisturized with a healthy glow.
As we age, our skin naturally looses its ability to keep itself as hydrated as it did when we were younger. You may turn to face creams to help boost this moisture, but first, examine your cleanser. Why strip your skin of its natural oils with harsh soaps and then have to use all those heavy moisturizers?
Our Gentle Cleanser allows skin to maintain its natural moisture while adding the best available hydration:
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts water and hydrates. Naturally found in your skin, this helps to boost those supplies.
- Vegetable Cetyl Alcohol is derived from vegetable oil and locks moisture into the skin.
- Aloe Vera has been used for hundreds of years for its abilities as a moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring in skin. It’s the glue that holds our skin together and gives it the smoothness of youth. It absorbs 1000 times its weight in water, so it takes water out of the air and puts it into your skin.
- Methylpropanediol is hydrating and this enhances the penetration of the other ingredients into your skin.
- Ceramides naturally occur on the skin surface to protect your skin against water loss. The Gentle Cleanser will add additional ceramides to your skin to keep your skin protected all day long.
- Cholesterol gets a bad name when there’s too much in our blood vessels. But it’s also naturally found on the surface of the skin, and it helps to create a barrier to keep in needed moisture.
Gentle Cleanser will remove dirt, oil, toxins, impurities, environmental pollutants and all traces of makeup while enhancing your skin’s natural hydration and moisture balance.