Valentine’s Day is just days away, and whether you have big plans to go out or stay in and pamper yourself, a little prep a few days in advance can make a big difference in your skin’s glow. Plus, last minute preparations can leave you with irritated skin and reaching for the concealer – we’ve all been there! Use our guide to get luminous skin by February 14th.
- Treat the delicate eye area for fresh eyes. If you have a big date or event, don’t stress! Getting enough rest can do wonders. Plus, add a powerful eye cream like our Rapid Eye Lift to target this area and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This will result in a smooth palette for your Valentine’s day eye makeup!
2 Days to Go
- Exfoliate – doing this (gently!) can cause slight redness, so it’s best to remove dead skin layers a couple days ahead to let healthy new skin cells flourish!
- If you’re going to be wearing any new cosmetics or fragrances on Valentine’s Day, test these out now. You don’t want a weird reaction the day of, so give these a trial run.
- Apply a rich foot cream and wear socks to bed. In the morning you’ll be able to exfoliate your feet for a smooth look in your strappy high heels!
1 Day to Go
- Apply a generous amount of rich body cream or body oil before you go to sleep for smooth, glowing skin when you wake up!
- Enjoy your stunning glow!